TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
that one of the man on the train is actually from an old movie.
^ it still happened why to heckie would that make a difference
What the hell else would it be from?
You think we assumed he told somebody to hold his iPhone while he hopped on a locomotive?
don’t you dare not reblog!!!!!!
If you don’t reblog this I’m judging you.
D: no… just… noooooo… :’(
don’t you dare
anytime I hear of a suicide actually…